Location: New York, New York
The Trinity and United States Realty Buildings, located directly north of Trinity Church, were constructed in two phases between 1905 and 1906 to the designs of Francis H. Kimball.
After the preparation of an overall master plan, an extensive exterior restoration of the limestone of the lower floors was executed to restore a unified appearance. Decorative and accent lighting was designed and installed for the exterior and the interior of the building.
On the interior both main lobbies were fully restored, new security desks installed and all elevator cabs were redesigned in the spirit of the buildings. For the Trinity Building a new two story entrance lobby was created on the rear of the building connecting the upper and lower lobbies with a new cast bronze staircase. All architectural detailing for the new lobby was inspired by the existing architecture.